Disciplinary Committee and VN Disciplinary Committee to meet in July and August 2018
18 July 2018
The Disciplinary Committee of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) and the Veterinary Nurse Disciplinary Committee are due to meet in July and August 2018.
All meetings will be held at the College’s offices in Belgravia House, 62-64 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF on the following dates:
- Monday 16 to Friday 20 July - Sarah Lee Dantas-Holmes MRCVS
- Tuesday 24 to Friday 27 July - Laura Garfield RVN
- Monday 30 July - Lynn Davies MRCVS, for whom the Committee decided that judgement should be postponed for 6 months.
- Thursday 2 to Friday 3 August - Viktor Molnar MRCVS
- Monday 6 to Monday 13 August - Paul Thomason MRCVS
- Tuesday 14 to Friday 17 August - John Hendrie Smith MRCVS
- Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 August - Donald Bremner MRCVS
Hearings are in public and, subject to limitations of space, any person may attend.
Anyone intending to attend a hearing is advised to contact the RCVS to confirm the listing times.