- News & views
- Help & advice
- Veterinary careers
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary nurse
- Send us feedback
- Veterinary Client Mediation Service (VCMS)
- Accredited Practices
Certificate and Diploma examinations 2003 - Notice to all candidates with final approval of experience
8 January 2003
Those certificate/diploma candidates who have obtained their final approval of experience are now eligible to enter for the next examination, to be held in 2003. If you are intending to enter, the arrangements are as follows:
Entry Form E3 plus Fee
1. Candidates are required to submit Entry Form E.3 together with the fee of £505 for a Certificate or £700 for a Diploma (made payable to RCVS) by 1 March 2003 (as 1 March 2003 falls on a Saturday entries will be received up until midday on Monday 3 March to allow for the weekend).
2. Please refer to the specific guidance notes (Document B2) for the correct number of sets of the submitted work that are required.
3. Diploma candidates are required to send their signed Declaration verifying that their Adviser has been approached and has read the submitted work by 1 March 2003.
4. Certificate candidates are required to send their signed Declaration, verifying that their Adviser has been approached and has read at least one case from their submitted work by 1 April 2003.
A summary of the arrangements made so far has been posted to all eligible candidates.
The Examiners are currently being appointed and details of the clinical oral and practical dates will therefore not be confirmed for some time.
The dates for the written examinations are confirmed and the allocation of a date to your subject will be dependent on numbers entering. Confirmed dates will therefore be published after 1 March 2003
Regular updates on information relating to the examination arrangements will be published on this website in the education section. Please make sure that you review this information regularly so that you are aware of updates.