Skip to content

New 2003 CPD Record Card now available

22 January 2003

ogramme that includes interaction with tutors and others, you can record your study time under column B. You can record up to 10 hours per year for informal distance learning and self-directed studies under column C. Time spent contributing to the training and development of others can also be recorded under column D, in recognition of the considerable preparation time that is required for these activities.

Please ensure that you provide the name of any external CPD provider, or of the qualification towards which you might be working. If you are undertaking other development activities not shown on the card and are unsure where to record the time, please include the hours under column A, and add a short note on the card to explain their inclusion. You may also find it helpful to group together time spent on related activities: eg. clinical, non-clinical, or management development activities.

RCVS Library & Information Services
The Library is keen to provide support for the CPD of UK veterinary professionals. For details of services, please visit the Library & Information Service online, e-mail, telephone on (020) 7222 2021 or fax on (020) 7222 2004.


Read more news