Training Practice Survey 2003
13 June 2003
In order to address these concerns, a survey of Training Practices was undertaken in March 2003 to assess the views of TPs and about veterinary nurse training.
The questions in the survey covered the following areas:
- Whether or not practices intended to continue training;
- General levels of satisfaction with RCVS documents and services;
- General levels of satisfaction with VNAC services;
- Amounts of practice time and money spent on VN training;
- Uptake of funding; and,
- General appropriateness of VN training in terms of levels of knowledge and skills.
The responses to the survey have been analysed and the results are now available. They actually indicate general satisfaction with the current state of affairs and provide factual information to support further analysis and development of VN training.
The full report of the results may be downloaded below, together with the report that was published in the June 2003 edition of RCVS News.
Full report (PDF file - 161Kb)
RCVS News report (PDF file - 75Kb)